Search Engine Marketing
Our Clients Say...
"Thank you for the development of our web site. Our company is off to a great start and part of that success is attributed to the hard work of your team and the professional web site you created for us."
Ardent Support Technologies
One of our most popular services is search engine optimization (SEO). While a good movie line, "If you build it, they will come" does not apply on the Internet. During our initial strategy meeting with a client, one of the first things we do is develop a plan for search engine optimization and online marketing. We do not want you to waste your valuable time and money on the development of a comprehensive web site only to discover that no one can find you.
Search engines, along with the partners they supply results to, are continuously changing and adjusting their criteria. Because of this frequent change, success requires a high level of expertise and the constant attention to the ongoing "search engine wars."
A few of the services that comprise search engine optimization include:
- Research of industry competitors and their results on the search engines
- Review and optimization of web site
- Creation of specific pages and/or dedicated sites
- Detailed traffic analysis
- Management of "Pay Per Click" (PPC) bidding
- Ongoing quarterly registrations on major search engines
- Ongoing review of ranking
Regardless of industry, we have had excellent success for all our clients and continue to expand and evolve this service.
* Due to the high level of ethics employed by the CrystalVision Team, we only accept requested SEO services that do not directly compete with existing products or services of a company employed by CrystalVision to obtain higher rankings.
What SEO is NOT
- SEO is NOT - Keyword stuffing
- SEO is NOT - Biggest wallet/budget wins
- SEO is NOT - QUICK
- SEO is NOT - Manipulation of code to "fool" search engines
- SEO is NOT - Slapping and jamming huge strings of "keywords" in Meta Tags
What SEO IS
- SEO is - A methodical process
- SEO is - Ethical manipulation of code to attract "visitors" not "spiders"
- SEO is - Achievement of your call to action
- SEO is - About Your customers/clients, not about you or us
There are many web development firms that will provide superficial search engine tasks, but have not had the years of experience that CrystalVision has. A legitimate search engine optimization practitioner will welcome your questions and even educate you on practices and methods. We invite you to make a list of questions and begin calling today. You'll be surprised at the results we can obtain.
If you would like to contact us for a "non-biased" list of questions to ask your potential SEO firm, please use the contact form.